Officials Identify Man Killed In Explosion At Orem Greenhouse
OREM, Utah – A man died in an industrial accident Thursday after an explosion at at a commercial greenhouse, police said.
Orem Police identified the man as Efren Perez-Sanchez, 39, of Lindon.
The incident happened at approximately 8:20 a.m. at Cook’s Farm & Greenhouse, 1600 N. 1545 West.
According to Orem Police Lt. Trent Colledge, a tank used to spray plants malfunctioned, causing it to explode. Perez-Sanchez died in the blast.
“Our condolences go out to his family and friends,” according to a statement from Orem PD.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)