Two Major Supreme Court Decisions, A Look Back on the Presidential Debates, and Conversion Therapy
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on the Sunday Edition, two major decisions by the Supreme Court this week–what the gerrymandering and census rulings mean for Utah.
We take a look back at the presidential debates–what we learned–or didn’t learn from the debates.
And Governor Herbert this week asking for new regulations surrounding conversion therapy in Utah. We talk with Equality Utah about what those provisions mean moving forward.
Watch Doug Wright on Sunday Edition every week at 9 a.m.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)