Two Major Supreme Court Decisions, A Look Back on the Presidential Debates, and Conversion Therapy
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on the Sunday Edition, two major decisions by the Supreme Court this week–what the gerrymandering and census rulings mean for Utah.
We take a look back at the presidential debates–what we learned–or didn’t learn from the debates.
And Governor Herbert this week asking for new regulations surrounding conversion therapy in Utah. We talk with Equality Utah about what those provisions mean moving forward.
Watch Doug Wright on Sunday Edition every week at 9 a.m.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)