Police Say Friends Left Utah Teenager’s Body In Park After Night Of Drinking
CORINNE, Utah – Police say a group of teenagers left their friend’s body in a park in Box Elder County after a night of drinking.
The body of Marcus Elkins, 16, was discovered at approximately 7:50 a.m June 29 in Bill Flack Park, and an investigation revealed he didn’t die at that location, according to the Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office.
According to a statement from BECSO Chief Deputy Dalt Ward, Elkins met up with a group of friends sometime during the evening. The juveniles were drinking alcohol during this time.
“Activities took them between the two parks in Corinne,” according to the statement. “At some point during their movement, Marcus collapsed. The three juveniles moved Marcus to Bill Flack Park from where he collapsed.”
The cause of death has not yet been determined.
No arrests have been made.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)