West Jordan Police Motorcycle Officer Hit By Vehicle While Lane Filtering
WEST JORDAN, Utah – A motorcycle officer was struck by a vehicle in the area of 9000 South and Bangerter Highway, police said.
West Jordan Police posted on Twitter that the officer was released from the hospital.
Update from the crash this morning. Officer is going to be ok. He is being released from the hospital.
— West Jordan Police Dept. (@WJPD_PIO) July 3, 2019
Officials said two officers were lane filtering at the intersection when an SUV collided with one of their motorcycles.
West Jordan Police spokesperson tells me a motorcycle officer is in fair condition after an accident at 90th South and Bangerter. He said two officers on motorcycles were lane filtering at the intersection when there was an accident between one of them and an SUV. On our way now. pic.twitter.com/apUiBW5IQV
— Sean Moody (@SeanMoodyKSL) July 3, 2019
This article will be updated as KSL TV gathers information.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)