Redwood Road Closed After Man Injured By Cement Pipe
BLUFFDALE, Utah – Redwood Rd at 15700 S in Bluffdale is shut down while Life Flight lands. A man working on a cement pipe near the road was injured when the pipe shifted Wednesday evening, according to police. He is in critical condition. We’ll update as we get more information.
Sgt. Zach Robinson of Saratoga Springs Police said while crews were putting in the piping a piece shifted, and hit one of the men working in a hole. He did not consider the injuries life threatening.
“Traffic is completely shut down,” Robinson said.
They estimated roads would be open in 15 to 20 minutes.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)
- Centerville wildfire ‘most likely’ caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4224)