Redwood Road Closed After Man Injured By Cement Pipe
BLUFFDALE, Utah – Redwood Rd at 15700 S in Bluffdale is shut down while Life Flight lands. A man working on a cement pipe near the road was injured when the pipe shifted Wednesday evening, according to police. He is in critical condition. We’ll update as we get more information.
Sgt. Zach Robinson of Saratoga Springs Police said while crews were putting in the piping a piece shifted, and hit one of the men working in a hole. He did not consider the injuries life threatening.
“Traffic is completely shut down,” Robinson said.
They estimated roads would be open in 15 to 20 minutes.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)