Long Hollow Fire Started By Target Shooters, Officials Say
SPANISH FORK, Utah – A fire burning in Spanish Fork Canyon was started Wednesday by target shooters, officials say.
Suzie Tenhagen, public information officer for the Long Hollow Fire, said crews have made significant progress since the blaze sparked.
The fire has burned 70 acres so far, and authorities have it 20% contained.
— Sean Moody (@SeanMoodyKSL) July 4, 2019
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)