Long Hollow Fire Started By Target Shooters, Officials Say
SPANISH FORK, Utah – A fire burning in Spanish Fork Canyon was started Wednesday by target shooters, officials say.
Suzie Tenhagen, public information officer for the Long Hollow Fire, said crews have made significant progress since the blaze sparked.
The fire has burned 70 acres so far, and authorities have it 20% contained.
— Sean Moody (@SeanMoodyKSL) July 4, 2019
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)