1 Man Dead, 2 People Sent to the Hospital After Crash with Semi-Truck Near Strawberry Reservoir
STRAWBERRY RESERVOIR – One man was killed and two people were taken to nearby hospitals Saturday after a crash with a semi-truck pulling two tank trailers near Strawberry Reservoir, troopers said.
They said a white Kenworth semi-truck was traveling eastbound on SR-40 at mile marker 40 around 7:40 p.m. when a gray Honda Accord traveling northbound turned out in front of the truck while attempting to make a left turn.
The semi-truck crashed into the driver side of the Accord killing the male driver, Gaje Combs, 25, from American Fork, troopers said. A female passenger was flown to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and her condition is unknown.
Officials said the driver of the semi-truck was taken to Heber Valley Medical Center.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)