Post Malone ‘Runaway Tour’ Making Stop In Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Mark your calendars — Post Malone added Salt Lake City to his tour this year.
The award-winning singer and rapper will be performing at the Vivint Smart Home Arena on Nov. 11 at 8 p.m.
Post Malone’s hits include “Rockstar” and “Psycho.” His latest single, “Goodbyes,” just was just released.
The “Runaway Tour” is starting in September and will run through Nov. 20.
Tickets will go on sale Friday morning at livenation.com.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)