JK! Studios Brings The Funny On NBC’s ‘Bring The Funny’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah’s own JK! Studios shined on the series premier of NBC’s “Bring the Funny.”
JK! Studios, which was founded the original members of BYUtv’s “Studio C,” is nearing 237,000 subscribers on its YouTube page, and it made its television debut on July 9.
The comedy group performed its sketch “Happy Fun Friends,” in which a troupe of children entertainers have to find a quick replacement for one of their missing members. The “sound guy” volunteers, and hilarity ensues.
The sketch group moved onto the next round.
Watch NBC’s “Bring the Funny” every Tuesday at 9 p.m. on KSL TV.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)