Gas Leak In Sugar House Forces Evacuations At CVS, KFC
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A natural gas leak in Sugar House forced evacuations at the CVS Pharmacy and the KFC and A&W restaurant across the street Wednesday morning, officials said.
Crews are on scene monitoring the leak’s spread at 2100 S. 1300 East, according to Salt Lake Fire Capt. Adam Archuleta. Officials closed westbound 2100 South from 1700 East to 1300 East. The road will remain closed until crews are sure the area is safe.
This story will be updated at KSL.com as more information becomes available.
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)