Gas Leak In Sugar House Forces Evacuations At CVS, KFC
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A natural gas leak in Sugar House forced evacuations at the CVS Pharmacy and the KFC and A&W restaurant across the street Wednesday morning, officials said.
Crews are on scene monitoring the leak’s spread at 2100 S. 1300 East, according to Salt Lake Fire Capt. Adam Archuleta. Officials closed westbound 2100 South from 1700 East to 1300 East. The road will remain closed until crews are sure the area is safe.
This story will be updated at KSL.com as more information becomes available.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)