Motorcyclist Dies After Crash In Salt Lake City; 400 South Closed
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – One person died in motorcycle crash in Salt Lake City Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The crash happened in the area of 400 South and 500 West.
The Salt Lake City Police Department tweeted that 400 South would be closed from 500 West to 700 West in both directions.
“The closure will impact traffic,” according to the tweet.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)