Vandals Paint Racist Graffiti On Herriman Schools, Seminary Building
HERRIMAN, Utah (AP) — Police say vandals spray-painted racist graffiti on several school buildings in a Utah city.
Herriman police are investigating after graffiti that included racial slurs and swastikas was found Thursday.
The vandals targeted Herriman High School and Copper Mountain Middle School as well two buildings serving as seminaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The black spray paint was found at multiple sites on the high school campus, including sport facilities and portable buildings.
Police say investigators are reviewing surveillance footage from the schools and nearby businesses.
(Copyright 2019 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7131)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 6690)
- KSL TV’s Mike Headrick explains why he’s been off air – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5439)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5264)
- Church announces sites for two US temples – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4969)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4496)