Study: Parents Feel Pressure To Overspend For Back To School
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A new report shows many parents feel the pressure to overspend during back-to-school shopping.
The study, from bankrate.com, shows 43% of parents say they feel pressured to spend more money than they’d like on items like clothing, school supplies and tech products.
The report found that millennial parents are the most likely to have felt the need to spend.
Experts say parents should always identify their spending limits and triggers before heading to the store.
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 13809)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 8147)
- Back-To-School Plans Announced For Davis School District Plans (pageviews: 5655)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 5196)
- Teens Surprise Special Needs Neighbor With Scooter For Birthday (pageviews: 4993)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 4959)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3392)
- Nick Cordero, Broadway Actor, Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 3055)
- 564 New Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, 49 New Hospitalizations And 4 New Deaths (pageviews: 2968)