Reported Vehicle Theft Ends With Car Crash
DRAPER, Utah – A man was arrested after reportedly breaking into vehicles and then crashing a stolen car.
The man reportedly crashed at The Ivy At Draper, an apartment complex on Bangerter Parkway for those 55 and older.
Police in Draper said it all at approximately 4 a.m. Monday when they received a 911 call to report someone was breaking into cars in the Suncrest neighborhood at the top of south mountain.
Officers responded and spotted a white car speeding out of a parking lot near 14618 Gallatin Lane, but he didn’t get very far before authorities apprehended him.
Given the nature of the crime, nearby agencies assisted with the call.
No injuries were reported. The man’s name hasn’t been released, but he is facing vehicle burglary charges.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)