Police Want To Question Woman About Fraudulent Transactions
MURRAY, Utah – Police have asked for help from the public to identify a woman in connection with thousands of dollars in fraudulent transactions.
Surveillance video from July 9 showed images of a woman in s grey or silver sedan at a credit union drive-thru just before 1 p.m.
Officials with the Murray Police Department said the woman was wanted for questioning regarding over $23,000 in the case. They did not say if she was a suspect or person of interest in the case.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact Detective Black at 801-264-2550 or call emergency dispatchers at 801-840-4000. Callers should reference case 19C012804.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)