Thousands Of Pictures Collected In Case Against Suspect Of Slain Student
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Evidence in the murder investigation of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck show the Salt Lake District Attorney’s Office has collected thousands of pictures in their case against Ayoola Ajayi.
Ajayi is the 31-year-old man accused of kidnapping and killing Lueck. The 23-year-old was killed about six weeks ago.
Law enforcement has served 28 search warrants in their investigation. None of those search warrants have been released, but the court filings reveal new details about the evidence. Investigators have collected more than three thousand pictures. Something called “Ajayi pole cam videos” are part of the prosecution’s discovery, as well as “Mackenzie SD camera cards,” with sections titled “bed cam” and “living room cam.” Phone and video interviews were conducted with about a dozen people.
Warrants have been served on bank accounts, at least two other people’s phones, and several social media and dating accounts belonging to Lueck and Ajayi.
The suspect is expected back in court on August 26th.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)