Thousands Of Pictures Collected In Case Against Suspect Of Slain Student
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Evidence in the murder investigation of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck show the Salt Lake District Attorney’s Office has collected thousands of pictures in their case against Ayoola Ajayi.
Ajayi is the 31-year-old man accused of kidnapping and killing Lueck. The 23-year-old was killed about six weeks ago.
Law enforcement has served 28 search warrants in their investigation. None of those search warrants have been released, but the court filings reveal new details about the evidence. Investigators have collected more than three thousand pictures. Something called “Ajayi pole cam videos” are part of the prosecution’s discovery, as well as “Mackenzie SD camera cards,” with sections titled “bed cam” and “living room cam.” Phone and video interviews were conducted with about a dozen people.
Warrants have been served on bank accounts, at least two other people’s phones, and several social media and dating accounts belonging to Lueck and Ajayi.
The suspect is expected back in court on August 26th.
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 16902)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 10948)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 6159)
- Five Utah Police Agencies Looking For Purse Snatchers (pageviews: 3234)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 3143)
- Local Body Shop Creates One-Of-A-Kind Casket For Police Dog Hondo (pageviews: 2873)
- Utah Couple's Dream Italian Vacation Canceled After Coronavirus Cases Spike (pageviews: 2719)
- 5-Year-Old Killed In Millcreek Auto-Pedestrian Crash (pageviews: 2663)
- 5-Year-Old Boy Killed In Millcreek Auto-Pedestrian Crash (pageviews: 2527)