Shark Week Happens All Year At Living Planet Aquarium
DRAPER, Utah – While the rest of the world watches sharks on TV, Utahns have the opportunity to get to see them up close and in person.
Or rather, up close and in fish.
KSL TV’s adventure specialist Trace Worthington dipped his toes in the water at The Living Planet Aquarium’s Shark Encounters, which happen each week of the year.
The encounters happen each Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30 p.m. For details and ticket information, go to the living planet.com.
- School Officials Apologize For 'Abhorrent' Quote In Highland High Yearbook (pageviews: 22111)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 22056)
- Police: Shots Fired Into Security Booth Outside Provo Missionary Training Center (pageviews: 5690)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 3806)
- The FDA's List Of Dangerous Hand Sanitizers Has Now Grown To More Than 100 (pageviews: 3105)
- Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being 'Entangled' In Propeller (pageviews: 2869)
- Wilford Brimley, 'Cocoon' And 'Natural' Actor, Dies At 85 (pageviews: 2854)
- Police: Shots Fired Overnight Outside Missionary Training Center In Provo (pageviews: 2358)
- Doctor Debunks Myths About Wearing Face Masks (pageviews: 1966)