1 Dead After Rollover Crash On I-15 In Iron County, Authorities Say
ENOCH, Utah – One person is dead after a rollover crash on I-15 in southern Utah, authorities said.
The crash took place on southbound I-15 near Enoch in Iron County, according to a tweet from Utah Highway Patrol. The agency first reported the crash at 7:45 a.m. Friday.
A driver, who was the only person in the car, was fully ejected from the car and died at the scene, UHP said.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)