Sheep Get Loose, Wander On Interstate In Lehi
LEHI, Utah – The interstate in Utah County was closed for a brief time while troopers works to contain a group of sheep who were wandering on the roadway.
Officials from the Utah Highway Patrol said a man was hauling the sheep on I-15 in Lehi around 1 p.m. Saturday when something happened with his trailer.
The driver told troopers he believed a latch on his trailer became loose or malfunctioned and came open.
Four sheep fell out as a result.
Drivers were able to dodge all the sheep but one, which was hit, though officials said it suffered only minor injuries and was expected to be fine.
Troopers responded to the scene and closed the interstate for only three or four minutes while they helped contain the sheep and secure them back in the trailer.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)