Back To School: Creative Way To Get Kids Involved In Their Lunch
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – When it comes to school lunches, parents definitely want to make sure their kids’ food is healthy.
However, they also want their kids to eat their food.
Studio 5 contributor Wendy Paul stopped by the KSL TV studios with some tips on getting students to “buy in” to their own lunches, and it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)