Back To School: Creative Way To Get Kids Involved In Their Lunch
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – When it comes to school lunches, parents definitely want to make sure their kids’ food is healthy.
However, they also want their kids to eat their food.
Studio 5 contributor Wendy Paul stopped by the KSL TV studios with some tips on getting students to “buy in” to their own lunches, and it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)