The Debate Behind The Growing Number Of Mass Shootings
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This week on Sunday Edition, the debate over what is behind the growing number of mass shootings in this country continues.
We talk with mom and writer Meg Walter, whose article is going viral this week calling for change.
And Jon Huntsman. Jr., may be looking to make the Governor’s race in 2020 a little more interesting. He resigned from his post as US Ambassador to Russia and has a lot of people wondering: What’s next?
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 35179)
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 16780)
- Three People Critically Injured In Drive-By Shooting At Tanner Park (pageviews: 6350)
- Woman Dies After Being Struck By Car In Midway; Man In Custody (pageviews: 3334)
- Range Fire Forces Evacuations Of Homes In, Near Provo Canyon (pageviews: 2662)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 2651)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2359)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Poorly Marked I-15 Lanes Causing Confusion For Lehi Drivers (pageviews: 1776)