The Debate Behind The Growing Number Of Mass Shootings
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This week on Sunday Edition, the debate over what is behind the growing number of mass shootings in this country continues.
We talk with mom and writer Meg Walter, whose article is going viral this week calling for change.
And Jon Huntsman. Jr., may be looking to make the Governor’s race in 2020 a little more interesting. He resigned from his post as US Ambassador to Russia and has a lot of people wondering: What’s next?
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 23261)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 7053)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4824)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 3437)
- At Least One Person In Critical Condition After Wrong-Way Freeway Crash (pageviews: 2490)
- Clearfield Repair Shop Owner Hopes Someone Can Identify Burglar (pageviews: 2444)
- Jury Reaches Verdict At Trial Over George Floyd's Death (pageviews: 2152)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 1991)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 1944)