The Debate Behind The Growing Number Of Mass Shootings
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This week on Sunday Edition, the debate over what is behind the growing number of mass shootings in this country continues.
We talk with mom and writer Meg Walter, whose article is going viral this week calling for change.
And Jon Huntsman. Jr., may be looking to make the Governor’s race in 2020 a little more interesting. He resigned from his post as US Ambassador to Russia and has a lot of people wondering: What’s next?
- School Officials Apologize For 'Abhorrent' Quote In Highland High Yearbook (pageviews: 22143)
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 13986)
- Guidelines For Utah Schools Prompts Family To Rethink Sending Students Back (pageviews: 5963)
- Wilford Brimley, 'Cocoon' And 'Natural' Actor, Dies At 85 (pageviews: 4543)
- Delivered Package Ignites On Eagle Mountain Front Porch (pageviews: 4134)
- Jury Finds State Of Washington Negligent In Deaths Of Susan Powell's Children (pageviews: 3699)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 2979)
- Friends Of Teens Injured In Logan Canyon Crash Gather To Show Support (pageviews: 2841)
- Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being 'Entangled' In Propeller (pageviews: 2538)