The Debate Behind The Growing Number Of Mass Shootings
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This week on Sunday Edition, the debate over what is behind the growing number of mass shootings in this country continues.
We talk with mom and writer Meg Walter, whose article is going viral this week calling for change.
And Jon Huntsman. Jr., may be looking to make the Governor’s race in 2020 a little more interesting. He resigned from his post as US Ambassador to Russia and has a lot of people wondering: What’s next?
- Disneyland Ends Annual Passes 10 Months After Virus Closure (pageviews: 7166)
- AMBER Alert Issued For Infant Abducted In Price (pageviews: 6097)
- Pediatric COVID-19 Hospitalizations Rising In Utah, Study Says (pageviews: 4124)
- Ruth Watkins Resigning As President Of University Of Utah – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3462)
- UHP: Credible Threats Against Utah Elected Officials (pageviews: 2969)
- Biden Unveiling $1.9T Plan To Stem Virus And Steady Economy (pageviews: 2823)
- Orem Unveils Utah's Biggest Pedestrian Bridge (pageviews: 2718)
- Plans Change For Historic Mill Sites In Brigham City After Devastating Fires (pageviews: 2644)
- AMBER Alert Canceled After Abducted Infant Located; Suspect In Custody (pageviews: 2580)