Southbound I-15 Congested In Spanish Fork Due To Crash
SPANISH FORK, Utah — Southbound I-15 was heavily congested near 8000 South in Spanish Fork due to a crash that has forced the closure of two lanes, officials said.
The crash was first reported about 9:20 a.m. in Spanish Fork, according to the Utah Department of Transportation. As of 9:50 a.m., two left lanes were closed, but a right lane remained open, according to UDOT.
Drivers should expect delays, and people are asked to use caution as traffic slows to a stop in the area, UDOT said. The agency is estimating the crash scene will be clear just after 10:30 a.m.
No other details about the crash were immediately available. This story will be updated at KSL.com when more information is released.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)