Parents Of Toddler Who Died From Eating Heroin Seek Parole
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The parents of a Utah County toddler who died after ingesting heroin are now seeking parole.
Prosecutors say 1-year-old Penny Mae Cormani died in December 2015 after eating enough heroin to kill an adult.
Her father, Casey Joseph Cormani, at a parole hearing said he did not put his daughter first and admitted that his addiction was his priority.
Cormani and Penny’s mother, Cassandra Leydsman Richards, were both sentenced in 2017 to five years in prison.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)