Hill Air Force Base Conducting Night Drills Through Thursday
HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah – Residents in Weber and Davis counties will hear the roar over the next few nights as night training takes place.
The 388th and 419th fighter wings stationed at Hill Air Force Base will conduct night-flying operations through Thursday. Most of the drills are expected to be finished by 10 p.m.
Base officials said the F-35 pilots need to train at night to maintain their readiness and all-weather capabilities.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)