Possible Measles Exposure On Las Vegas Boulevard
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Authorities are issuing a warning to anyone who may have visited Sin City earlier in August: You may have been exposed to the measles.
Health officials said a person with a confirmed case of the measles visited Las Vegas from Aug. 1 – 6. Those who may have been exposed may already have symptoms, although it’s possible those symptoms might not be felt for a few more days.
Authorities said there specific areas where the infected person visited during that time frame:
- Slice of Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Lup by Wolfgang Puck
- Bay Essentials Convenience Store
- Backstage Deli
Anyone who went to any of these spots during that time and who is not fully vaccinated against the measles is asked to monitor their health.
Health officials said those who develop a rash, fever, or any other measles symptoms should seek medical advice immediately. However, they’re told not to go to a hospital, since there’s a chance of exposing the measles to others.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)