3rd Human Case Of West Nile Virus Confirmed
VERNAL, Utah – A third person in Utah has contracted the West Nile virus, health officials said.
The third patient lives in the Uintah Basin, according to the TriCounty Health Department.
The other two patients live in Salt Lake County and Washington County.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)