Layton Police Searching For Suspect In 3 Separate Lewdness Incidents
LAYTON, Utah – Investigators have asked for help from the public to identify the man suspected in three separate incidents of lewd acts in Davis County.
Officials with the Layton City Police Department said in each incident, the man enticed victims to come closer to his vehicle before exposing himself.
All three victims provided a similar description of the suspect. He was described as a large or stocky Hispanic male, 20-40 years old, with shoulder-length, curly brown hair.
The suspect’s vehicle has been described as a red passenger car.
Video surveillance posted to the Layton City Police Facebook page showed the suspect’s car leaving a parking lot where at least one of the incidents apparently took place.
Information about the exact location of the alleged acts was not available.
Anyone with information regarding the suspect or any related incidents has been asked to contact Layton police at 801-497-8300.
8/21/2019- Layton detectives are investigating three separate incidents of a male engaged in a lewd act. On each occasion, the male has used a ruse to entice the victims closer to his vehicle at which time he reveals his genitals. The victims in these incidents provided similar suspect descriptions- Hispanic male, 20-40 years of age, shoulder length brown curly hair, and a large/stocky build. The suspect vehicle has been identified as a red in color passenger car (see attached video). Persons with information regarding the suspect, or incidents similar in nature, should contact Layton Police Department at 801-497-8300
Posted by Layton City Police Department on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)