‘American Ninja Warrior’ Gearing Up For National Finals In Vegas
CINCINNATI, Ohio – “American Ninja Warrior” returns to Cincinnati for the City Finals round of the competition on Friday.
Competitors will face up to ten challenging obstacles including Slam Dunk, which is new to the course this year. Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila host and Zuri Hall reports from the sidelines.
On Aug. 26, “American Ninja Warrior” returns to Las Vegas for night one of the National Finals – a four-week TV event where the season’s top competitors attempt to conquer all four stages of the world’s toughest obstacle course. Stage one will feature eight grueling obstacles, including “Roulette Row” and “Diving Boards” which are new to the course, and must be completed in less than 2:30 in order to advance to stage two. Finalists vie for a $1 million prize and the title of “American Ninja Warrior.”
Watch at 7 p.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)