Sandy Fire Crews Quickly Contain Fire In Mobile Home
SANDY, Utah – Crews were able to quickly contain a fire after it sparked in a mobile home Tuesday afternoon.
The fire started in the area of 261 West and Eastgate Drive.
According to Sandy Fire Deputy Chief Ryan McConaghie, when firefighters arrived, they found the structure fully engulfed. Crews went into defensive mode and were able to quickly contain the fire to the interior of the home.
No one was inside at the time, and no injuries were reported.
A witness reportedly saw a car take off from the area as the fire started, McConaghie said.
The cause is under investigation, and officials are treating it as suspicious.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)