One Man Dead, Two Women Injured After Crash in Kearns
Aug 31, 2019, 9:35 AM | Updated: 3:52 pm
KEARNS, Utah – One man died and two women were injured in an overnight crash, Detective Ken Hansen with Unified Police Department said.
UPD identified the man killed as Bryan Huezo, 19.
Around 1 a.m. the vehicle the three were in left the highway around 5211 South Shalee Street in Kearns, Hansen said. Huezo was driving and the two women, both 19 years old, were passengers. The vehicle hit a fence and ran into some parked cars. Hansen was unsure why the vehicle left the road and the accident reconstruction team responded to investigate.
The two women were in fair to serious condition but stable. Their identities were not released.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8591)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7853)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4030)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3671)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3209)
- ‘Totally devastated’: Trucks, trailers and ATVs stolen from Pleasant Grove neighborhood (pageviews: 2231)