2 In Custody After 2 Separate Drive-by Shootings In Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – Police arrested two suspects accused in two drive-by shootings.
The first shooting happened Sunday night, and the second took place Wednesday night. Both incidents happened at a home at 4750 S. Chentelle Drive, authorities said.
Unified Police Department said people were in the house at the time of both shootings, however, no injuries were reported.
Detectives collected evidence and surveillance video from the area, which helped them track down Edward Jose Peralta-Moran, 19, of Sandy, and Ramon Casarez Avila, 21, of Millcreek.
Both men were arrested on for investigation of multiple counts of discharging a firearm and theft by receiving stolen property. Peralta-Moran also faces a charge of possession of a weapon by a restricted person, according to police.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)