Ogden Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Beating Neighbor In 2018
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — An Ogden man accused of fatally beating a neighbor last year has pleaded guilty to one count of murder.
The Standard-Examiner reports 23-year-old Jose Robert Zamora’s sentencing hearing is scheduled for Oct. 22 and he faces a possible sentence of 15 years to life in prison.
Zamora was charged in the death of 74-year-old David Martin Paulson, whose body was found bloodied and beaten behind an Ogden restaurant in July 2018.
Police say Zamora told investigators that he had issues with Paulson in the past and two had fought before.
Zamora was scheduled to go on trial Sept. 17 before he reached a plea agreement on Friday.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)