Ogden Man Found Dead Three Days After Being Reported Missing
SOUTH OGDEN, Utah – An Ogden man who was reported missing three days ago was found dead in a secluded wooded area Tuesday.
Ogden Police officials said foul play is not suspected in the case and detectives found 62-year-old Robert Morfin’s body in South Ogden after following leads that were generated in the case.
Police thanked individuals who assisted in the investigation and provided awareness through fliers and social media.
Family members said Morfin left their home on September 7 around 7:30 a.m. without giving notice and without any belongings, such as his cell phone or wallet.
They said Morfin also left without his diabetic medication and was not in a normal state of mind.
Officials said the South Ogden Police and Weber Metro CSI assisted with the processing of the scene.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)