Teacher Who Sexually Abused 3 Students Released From Prison
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A former Utah high school English teacher has been released from prison after spending the last four years behind bars for sexually abusing three students.
Utah Board of Pardons and Parole spokesman Dennis Moxon said Wednesday that 40-year-old Brianne Altice was released Tuesday as planned. Per terms of her parole, Altice has listed her new address in the state’s online sex offender registry.
Altice told the parole board earlier this year that she now has the confidence needed to never make the same mistakes again. She was given credit for behavior in prison and for completing prison programs.
She was imprisoned starting in January 2015 after she pleaded guilty to three counts of forcible sexual abuse stemming from sexual relationships with male students who were 16 or 17 at the time.
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)