Bryce Canyon Officials Find Sewage Dumped In Parking Lot
TROPIC, Utah – Bryce Canyon National Park officials warned visitors to immediately report any issues after rangers found sewage dumped in a major parking lot.
National Park Service employees found the sewage Tuesday evening at Inspiration Point.
They believe a bus released its sewage tank while parked.
The affected area was cleaned up and is no longer a hazard, according to officials.
Authorities asked anyone who witnesses the incident or has information regarding it to contact Bryce Canyon law enforcement rangers at 435-834-4767.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)