KISS Postpones USANA Concert Until 2020
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – KISS vocalist Gene Simmons announced the group’s September 14 concert at the USANA Amphitheatre will be postponed.
Simmons tweeted Friday afternoon that he is flying to Los Angeles to undergo a medical procedure. He described the procedure as “nothing serious.”
Simmons said the group will come back and perform the show at a later date.
Apologies to the fans in Salt Lake City. We will come back and do the show at a later date. The truth is, I have to fly to LA to do a medical procedure. Nothing serious. But it must be taken care of now. Thank you for your good wishes. All is well. 😊
— Gene Simmons (@genesimmons) September 13, 2019
Officials with USANA announced the show has been moved back to 2020 but did not give a specific date.
Shows in Oakland, California, and Los Angeles were also postponed.
The California shows will take place on March 4 and 6.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)