Interim Committees Meeting To Tackle Teen Vaping
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – State lawmakers on Wednesday will attend interim committee meetings to start working out bills that will be presented during next year’s legislative session.
Among the biggest topics they’ll tackle is e-cigarettes.
Two separate meetings are scheduled. The Education Interim Committee will meet Wednesday morning to discuss the use of e-cigarettes by minors.
The Judiciary Iterim Committee will meet at 1:15 p.m. to take public comment as they discuss possible actions the state can take to curb teen vaping.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)