Audit Finds Terminated Driver License Division Employees Had Access To System
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – An audit of the Utah Driver License Division database found more than 100 terminated employees still had access to the system.
That means they had access to Utahns personal ID information.
It’s the second revelation from a major state audit looking into the division’s security weaknesses. State auditors detailed insufficient password requirements and little-to-no reviews of user accounts.
Department officials said they’ve already started correcting these problems.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)