Audit Finds Terminated Driver License Division Employees Had Access To System
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – An audit of the Utah Driver License Division database found more than 100 terminated employees still had access to the system.
That means they had access to Utahns personal ID information.
It’s the second revelation from a major state audit looking into the division’s security weaknesses. State auditors detailed insufficient password requirements and little-to-no reviews of user accounts.
Department officials said they’ve already started correcting these problems.
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 32985)
- Police: Man, Two Boys Killed In Apparent South Jordan Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 10951)
- Daybreak Community Rocked By Murder-Suicide Involving Young Boys (pageviews: 7272)
- Police: 10-Year-Old Kamas Boy Dies From Gunshot Wound (pageviews: 6208)
- Man Who Defended 7-Eleven From Looters Speaks With KSL (pageviews: 5609)
- Sen. Klobuchar: All 4 Officers Involved In George Floyd's Death Now Face Charges (pageviews: 5316)
- Man, Two Boys Killed In South Jordan Double Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 5040)
- Man, Two Boys Killed In South Jordan Double Murder-Suicide (pageviews: 4951)
- Vegas Officer On Life Support After Attack During Protests (pageviews: 3924)