Hospital Hires New Employees, Dogs
(WMC) Hundreds of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital employees waited anxiously for the much anticipated introduction of new employees that are starting a brand new program at the hospital.
“Today is their first day so it was a huge day for our hospital to see the program get kicked off,” said Shawn Bresher, St. Jude Child Life Director.
These employees are not like the doctors, nurses and scientists already on the St. Jude campus. They walk around on four furry legs!
Meet Puggle, a golden retriever and Huckleberry, a golden doodle, the two newest hires are trained service dogs starting up the Paws at Play program.
Read More: http://bit.ly/2lXWuee
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)