3-Year-Old Boy Run Over By ‘Side-By-Side’ at Sand Dunes in Juab County
JUAB COUNTY, Utah – A 3-year-old was run over by a “side-by-side” Saturday at the Sand Dunes, Sgt. Andrew Davidson with the Juab County Sheriff’s Office said.
Davidson said the family rushed him to the Central Valley Medical Center. Information about his condition was not released.
Deputies are investigating at the Sand Dunes.
This is a developing story and we are working on gathering more details.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)