Magnitude 2.5 Quake Disturbs Sleep For Some In Utah County
GOSHEN, Utah – A small earthquake shook a portion of Utah County overnight.
No damage has been reported, but many said they felt the magnitude 2.5 quake.
The University of Utah Seismograph Stations put the location of the microquake at one mile north of Goshen at approximately 11:15 p.m. Sunday.
KSL TV fielded a number of calls from viewers who said they felt the quake. One was as far away as Lehi, and another viewer in Santaquin said the shaking was strong enough to wake his young daughter who thought the dogs were playing on her bed.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)