Chick-Fil-A Expands Utah Jazz ‘Fowl Play’ Promotion To Entire State
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – There’s a lot of buzz around the Utah Jazz after an exciting offseason and now, Jazz fans across Utah have even more to be excited about – free Chick-Fil-A.
Officials with Chick-Fil-A confirmed the company’s “Fowl Play” promotion will apply to all customers with the Chick-Fil-A app in Utah, and not just fans who attend Utah Jazz games this season.
The fan-favorite promotion gives Jazz fans free food when opponents miss consecutive free throws.
In the past, only fans who attended home games were eligible for the promotion.
Now, everyone in Utah can receive a free chicken sandwich when an opponent misses two-consecutive free throws in the fourth quarter, according to the Chick-Fil-A app.
On Tuesday, Jazz officials announced the team’s broadcast schedule, which includes 25 national TV appearances. The Jazz open the 2019-20 season at home on October 23 against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)