UHP Finds More Than 2,000 THC Vape Cartridges During Traffic Stop In Iron County
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Three men are behind bars in Iron County after authorities said they found more than 2,000 THC vape cartridges as well as Oxycodone during a traffic stop.
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper pulled a white Chevrolet SUV with three occupants over on Sept. 29 going northbound on I-15 for traveling too close to another vehicle, according to a probable cause statement.
According to the report, the trooper noticed jars that are typically sold at marijuana dispensaries inside the vehicle. The official asked the three men if any of them had medical cannabis cards, which they did not.
The trooper then searched the vehicle.
The search turned up 2,030 THC vape cartridges as well as a bottle of Oxycodone and three glass jars containing “a green leafy substance” that was consistent with marijuana, the report states.
The three men were arrested on suspicion of distribution of a controlled substance.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)