Herriman Girl Dies After Being Found Unresponsive In Bathtub
HERRIMAN, Utah — A 10-year-old Herriman girl has died after drowning in a bathtub Thursday, authorities confirmed Saturday morning.
Police said she died Friday evening, one day after she was transported via medical helicopter to Primary Children’s Hospital in critical condition.
The girl had been feeling sick and took a bath to feel better when her mother found her face down in the tub around 11:18 a.m. Thursday, police said.
The mother performed CPR and called 911, and paramedics continued CPR when they arrived at the residence.
Herriman police said in a news release there is “no information to indicate that this was anything other than a tragic accident.” They said they will not be releasing the child’s name or further information.
The drowning remains under investigation.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 3683)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)