Heroic Hound Saves Neighbor
(WPBN/NBC News) A Michigan woman is alive, thanks in part to the actions of her neighbor’s dog.
Amanda Cole says she noticed her dog, Laya, acting strange Wednesday evening.
“Running back and forth and whining and barking like crazy and I couldn’t see anything outside that she may be interested in,” Cole said
Cole brought Laya back inside, but when she wouldn’t stop barking, she quickly realized her dog was trying to tell her something — her neighbor’s house was up in flames.
“I crossed the road to the neighbor’s house and once I got up there I saw smoke coming out the back window,” Cole said. “So I banged on her door as hard as I could, trying to get somebody’s attention.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/31YRUMI
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)