‘Junior Detectives’ Rescue Missing Woman
(KCRA) A group of “junior detectives” helped Roseville, California police find a missing 97-year-old woman.
Roseville police posted a plea to Facebook Monday night while they searched for Glenneta Belford.
“I just wanted to help,” said 10-year-old Logan Hultman. “I like helping, except if it’s with chores.”
Logan and Makenna Rogers grabbed their bikes and their friends, determined to find the woman. But when Logan took a fall from his bike, the team took a break.
“My medic brother helped me,” Logan said. “He put some Band-Aids on my wounds.”
Logan’s brother is a 13-year-old Boy Scout who happened to have a first-aid kit in his room.
Even with the injury, the kids didn’t give up their search. After a quick dinner, they got back on the streets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2AJ1Zl8
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)