Man Accused In Death Of Mackenzie Lueck Appears In Court
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The man accused in the murder of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck made a court appearance Monday.
Ayoola Ajayi, 31, appeared in person at the Matheson Courthouse for a scheduling conference. He is charged with, among other things, aggravated murder in the death of Lueck, 23.
The judge scheduled a two-day preliminary hearing for March 11 – 12, 2020.
An autopsy determined Lueck died from blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull. After she was killed, prosecutors said Ajayi set fire to her body. Evidence will be presented at the preliminary hearing to see if the case will advance to trial.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)