West Valley SWAT Officer Serving Search Warrant Shoots Dog After It Attacks
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – A SWAT officer serving a search warrant shot a dog after it broke free, officials said.
According to a tweet from West Valley City Police, the dog on scene freed itself from a tie up and charged an officer. The officer fired his weapon and injured the animal.
Police said the dog was retrieved by animal control and is receiving medical attention.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)