Crash Closes EB I-80 Lanes In Summit County
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Eastbound Interstate 80 has been closed in Summit County due to a rollover crash, according to officials.
The crash happened around 5:30 p.m. Thursday and was reportedly blocking all lanes of EB I-80 near milepost 151, which is between Kimball Junction and Wanship, Utah.
Its sounding like one lane is open at the EB I80 MM151 crash.Slow down and use caution in the area.
— Park City Fire (@PCFireDistrict) October 10, 2019
A traffic camera in the area showed traffic backing up in the area and UDOT officials said the crash should be cleared by 7:30 p.m.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14597)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14313)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 11661)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 7293)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 5838)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 5805)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 5342)
- Investigators Issue Amber Alert For 15-Month-Old Tennessee Girl Not Seen Since December (pageviews: 5081)
- 2-Year-Old Boy Hugs Pizza Delivery Guy, Not Knowing He Just Lost His Daughter (pageviews: 4752)