19 Incredible Secrets That Enable Seniors To Save Big
This article about incredible secrets that enable seniors to save big is presented by Union Square Media.
Don’t make a move on your bills until you read this…
Getting older can be tough but it’s not without perks. Like that glorious moment when are finally eligible for special discounts!
Most retailers, restaurants and hotels have discounts for us. We’ll let you in on their little secret, most businesses often neglect to tell you about their discounts. You just have to ASK for them. For each discount you can get in person, there’s also another one that you can only get online. Many seniors were surprised by the savings they could get up to $6,000 with only a couple of these below by using online discounts and taking advantage of lesser-known government programs.
Enjoy our list and please share these savings with your friends and family.
1. Seniors With No Tickets In 3 Years May Qualify For a Big Discount
Remember when the gas prices were just 60 cents a gallon? The good ‘ol days where owning a car didn’t destroy your bank account? Well, gas is just one of the many expenses towards owning a car, you also need upkeep, repairs, and most of all….auto insurance.
Are you paying less than $50 per month for car insurance? If you’re currently paying more than $50 per month, and have had no accidents or tickets in the past two years, you can probably secure a much lower car insurance rate. The best way to do that is to compare quotes from multiple insurers – let them compete for your business.
Depending on your age and other factors, you could get a huge discount on car insurance. With Cheap Auto Insurance Today, you fill out a simple form and they’ll provide you with multiple quotes you can choose from. At the very least, you can use the offers and information they give you as leverage when negotiating with your current car insurance company.
2. Walk-In Tubs At Huge Discounts
Walk-in tubs are a perfect addition for seniors living with mobility challenges or anyone worried about fall related injuries. Statistics tell us that falls happen in your bathroom more than any other room in the home.
In fact, two-thirds of all bathroom injuries happen near the shower or bathtub when you’re stepping over the tub, or slipping on a wet floor, according to The CDC.
A walk-in tub is an investment in your future and safety. A simple modification to your bathroom can change your life. It allows you to keep your independence, dignity, and peace of mind for a better quality of life. Right now, walk-in tub manufacturers all over the country are offering big senior discounts.
3. Get Up To $3,252/Year ($271 Per Month) Mortgage Reduction
Did you know that you could be saving up to $260 per month (that’s $3,120 a year) off your mortgage using lesser-known government programs? Millions of people are benefiting from these programs and you could be too!
How Do I Qualify?
Step 1: Click on your state below to see if you are eligible
Step 2: Answer a few questions (takes about a minute) and see your new rate
4. #1 Wireless Earbuds On The Market
Wireless earbuds are the coolest new gadget of 2019. People all over the country are saying goodbye to annoying wires and going completely hands free.
We set out to find the best wireless earbuds on the market in terms of quality and price. We’re extremely excited to share our top pick with you – PlayBeatz Wireless Earbuds.
PlayBeatz Wireless Earbuds are the most affordable high-tech option. They’re lightweight, comfortable, sweat resistant, have noise-cancelling features, and they’re equipped with the fastest bluetooth technology. They also have an awesome battery life. It only takes 30 minutes to get a full charge and, they come with a handy charging case so you can charge your earbuds on the go.
Don’t waste your money on branded earphones when PlayBeatz delivers the same great quality for a fraction of the cost! Click the button below to learn more and to get yourself a pair today.
5. Eating Out
Many restaurants offer dining discounts to seniors.Our comprehensive list has options for everyone.
Incredible Offers Seniors Are Taking Advantage Of In 2019. Taking advantage of senior citizen discounts may reduce your retirement costs and free up funds for other activities.
Here’s the food list including discount on FRIES!
- Ben & Jerry’s: 10% discount for seniors 60 and older
- Culver’s Restaurants: Cool off with fresh custard—10% discount for patrons 60+
- Dairy Queen: Receive a 10% discount or a small drink if you’re 55 or older
- Friendly’s Restaurants: 10% off meal and a free coffee during breakfast hours, free sundae during non-breakfast hours
- Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt: AARP discount of 10%
- TCBY: Receive a 10% discount if you’re 55 or older
- Wendy’s: Many offer 10% off for seniors, but discounts vary by location including FRENCH FRIES
- A&W: 10% discount for seniors, varies by location
- Burger King: Offers 10% discount (60+), depends on location including FRENCH FRIES
- Country Kitchen: Special Senior Menu (55+)
- Fazoli’s: Special offerings and menu items when you join “Club 62” (62+)
- Friendly’s Restaurants: 10% off meal and a free coffee during breakfast hours, free sundae during non-breakfast hours
- IHOP: Offers a 10% discount and special menu for seniors (55+), varies by location
- Golden Corral: Most locations offer a 10% senior discount and early bird special (60+)
- KFC: Free small drink with any meal, varies by location (55+)
- Krispy Kreme Donuts: 10% off your purchase (50+), age and discount vary by location
- McDonald’s: Discounts on coffee and other beverages (55+)
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors 55 and older
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: The Spaghetti Factory’s Senior Menu offers discounted menu items
- Picadilly Cafeteria: Signing up for the “Prime Time for Seniors” card to receive a 10% discount
- Perkins Restaurants: Special menu and deals for patrons 55 and older
- Subway: 10% discount (60+), varies by location
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: 25% off each Wednesday for “Double Nickel Club” members (55+)
- Wendy’s: Offers free coffee and other discounts, varies by location
- Whataburger: Depending on location, free drink with purchase of a meal (55+)
6. Transfer VHS Tapes, Film and Photos to DVD & Digital
Have you been wanting to preserve your family photos and videos by creating a digital version? Most people want to but they either don’t know how to create a digital version or they think it’s too expensive to hire someone to do it. If this sounds like you, we have great news!
Right now, iMemories – the easy and affordable way to preserve your old memories – is offering a special senior discount!
iMemories is 100% safe and easy to use. In fact, over HALF-A-MILLION families trust iMemories and they have never lost anyone’s original copies in over 10 years of business!
It’s very easy to turn your old photos and videos into a digital format that can be shared and enjoyed on any modern device. All you do is send your old memories (like VHS tapes, films, and photos) to iMemories using one of their SafeShip Kits and iMemories creates a digital version and organizes it for you too!
iMemories can even work will old, damaged, and delicate items. Click the button below to claim your special discount!
7. Time To Downsize? Find Out How Much You Can Get
Do you know how much your home is worth? You may be surprised to find out the true value of your home now–it may have changed dramatically since you bought it! If you are looking to sell your home or downsize, this process has changed too. Now, you can sell your home easily with Simple Sale.
Simple Sale takes the stress out of selling your home by getting you cash offers from pre-approved cash buyers – allowing you to sell FAST without the hassle of open houses and expensive agent commissions. Best of all, you’re under no obligation to accept the offer, and signing up takes two minutes!
Simply click the button below, answer a few questions about your home, and Simple Sale will help you begin the selling process.
8. New Medicare Covered Test Determines Your Cancer Risk (See If You Qualify)
Chances are you or someone you know has been affected by cancer. A cancer diagnosis is absolutely devastating and sadly, nearly 1.7 million American’s will be diagnosed with cancer this year alone.
What if I told you that there is a way to determine your cancer risk for little or no out-of-pocket cost? Well, Medicare now covers genetic cancer screening that allows your DNA to be analyzed to help determine your cancer risk and match you with your best options for preventing and treating the illness.
Since the program was launched, over 10,000 Medicare recipients have claimed “at-home” DNA cheek-swab tests through The Health Awareness Project, a leading provider of genetic cancer screening in the U.S. What are you waiting for? You can take advantage of this incredible opportunity by clicking the button below to see if you qualify.
9. Seniors Are Saving Thousands With New Medicare Options
Many seniors don’t consider the biggest expense in retirement – healthcare. The cost of healthcare is significant and if you don’t have the right insurance, you could be seriously overpaying.
When it comes to Medicare, we all know it doesn’t cover everything 100%. Are you aware that your deductibles and copays could be covered by Medicare with a supplemental plan? These special plans are only available to those in qualified zip codes.
Comparing plans is key because when you compare plans, you find additional savings – putting thousands of dollars back in your pocket.
Timing is everything. Right now you can see if you qualify for special enrollment and extra savings. You can pick a specialized plan that’s right for you depending on your individual needs.
10. Don’t Pay For Covered Home Repairs Again
We all know that replacing home appliances and systems like air conditioning, refrigerators, dishwashers, dryers, and ovens is expensive and a pain in the neck.
A little known secret is that when an appliance breaks down, it can often be fixed. If you’re anything like me and can’t fix it yourself, there are services that will do it for you – and for cheap!
Choice Home Warranty will take the stress away when you’ve got a broken appliance on your hands by saving you time and money. You simply call their claims hotline that’s available 24/7, file a claim, and a local, trusted technician is sent to service it. It’s that easy. And, if the appliance can’t be fixed, they’ll replace it for you!
We’ve secured a special offer for our readers – first month is FREE! So what are you waiting for? Click below to sign up today.
11. Save Up To 70% On Life Insurance
Unfortunately, as our age increases so do our premiums for life insurance. In fact, the premium amount typically rises 8-10% for every year of age. For senior citizens, rising life insurance policy costs can add up significantly. Many senior citizens also have a hard time qualifying for a new policy once they reach a certain age.
Luckily, there’s a new website called National Family that will automatically use your information to find you the best life insurance policy for your needs at much lower prices.
12. Invest Like Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec – Start With Only $50
If you’re interested in making some hard cash, you better listen up! Robert Haerjavec and Neil Patel are revealing the secret to angel investing that can transform your life.
The Angels & Entrepreneurs Summit was originally just for a small group of guests but the information is just too valuable to keep under wraps – we had to share it!
In no time you’ll be able to pay down those credit card bills, take a family cruise, and get those grand kids everything on their holiday lists. Click the button below to watch this right NOW!
13. Groundbreaking Plan For Your Digestive Health: Watch This!
As we get older, our health becomes extremely important. Did you know that your gut plays a very important role in your overall health and wellness? – You truly are what you eat!
If your gut is not healthy, you will experience fatigue, weight gain, low energy, brain fog, and achy joints. Highly celebrated gut doctor, Vincent Pedre, wants to share with you how to keep your gut in tip-top shape.
He has a free video that explains what you should eat for optimal health. He will share 3 foods you should add to your diet and 3 you should quit IMMEDIATELY.
14. Seniors Can Save On Window Replacements Now
Compare Window Prices and Installation Costs. Homeowners can save nearly 40%. Get quotes from up to four pre-screened, licensed, & insured contractors.
Check out Modernize & get a quote today to see how much you could save!
Check out Remodel Connection.
With the trade war and uncertainty of the US Economy never greater, now is the time to diversify your portfolio with physical gold.. Get your FREE Guide now!
Included in your FREE guide:
– Learn about gold and silver IRAs
– Better Understand today’s market
– Benefits of diversifying your portfolio
Click here or the button below to get your free guide in just a few seconds. It’s that easy. No obligation, no sensitive information needed to get your free guide.
16. Guard Your Credit, Reach Your Financial Goals
If you’re unsure about what your credit score is, or unsure of how to navigate your debt, you need to check your credit score. Credit Sesame makes it easy to stay on top of your credit score and reach your financial goals. Plus, Credit Sesame grades you on important credit factors.
Get easy-to-understand reports to see where you can improve and even where you can pay less. Then, once you understand your credit, use Credit Sesame’s personalized tips to manage your credit and loans based on your goals.
Getting started is free—you won’t even need your credit card!
17. Don’t Let Your Debt Define You. Get Relief.
There’s nothing more stressful than the burden of debt. The worry of having credit card or personal loan debt hanging over your head is too much to bear alone. However, you don’t have to deal with your debt alone.
If you have more than $20,000 in credit card or personal loan debt, Freedom Debt Relief may be able to help with a customized program. With Freedom Debt Relief, you can finally reduce your debt and achieve financial freedom. You may even be able to do it for less than your debt is worth! Since it was founded, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved more than $10 Billion in debt, and you could be next. Don’t wait to get your free debt evaluation.
18. Save Thousands on Auto Repairs
Auto repairs can be frustrating, expensive, and sadly, unavoidable. How can you trust outrageous repair estimates? A new device is changing the game making car upkeep easy and affordable!
FIXD is a small device that you plug into your car’s port. It acts as your car’s built-in mechanic. It monitors the health of your vehicle and notifies you when and why your car needs maintenance. It will even give you an honest estimate of how much it will cost!
19. Genius Air Conditioner – Twice The Power & Half The Cost
We all know that incredible feeling when you walk into an air-conditioned room on a hot day. Unfortunately, air conditioning comes at a steep price. People pay crazy amounts to run those big bulky machines…until now!
The Zen Cooler is a powerful new invention that is changing the lives of millions of Americans. It is a small, lightweight, portable and easy to use air conditioner. All you do is fill the tank with cold water, turn it on, and instantly feel a breeze! No more loud annoying noises and no more huge electric bills.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)